THIS WEBSITE CONTENT IS FOR USE BY FCA AUTHORISED
Working in partnership with our brokers
At Shawbrook, we value the role of the professional broker, the range of experience and expertise they offer and the relationships that they have with their customers.
Brokers really matter to us. Our business is lending, and as we only lend through professional brokers, we’ve shaped the business to give our broker partners what they need:
- A straightforward process that’s designed for brokers
- A lending team that works in partnership with our brokers, helping us to shape our products and services to provide an efficient service to our customers
- A flexible approach to lending
- Fast decisions – within 4 hours for short-term lending and 72 hours for commercial lending
- A lending team that uses its experience and expertise to assess each case, applying common sense and pragmatism - we are not bound by a score card, nor do we cross-sell products or services
Why work with the Shawbrook Commercial Mortgage Team?
We have built our process around what brokers need to deliver for their clients:
- We dedicate the time to understand clients' needs and are willing to discuss more specialist cases
- We turn deals around quickly and keep you fully informed throughout the process
- We continually evolve our product range to create greater opportunity
- We innovate rather than imitate
- We have a genuine appetite to lend
3 MONTH London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR)
From 1 January 2017
Please note that Shawbrook Bank applies a minimum rate of 0.75% to the term rate margin.
If your loan completed before January 2011, you may be on a different version of LIBOR. If you think this may affect your loan, please contact us on 0345 848 0223