Shawbrook expertise showcased by Property Investor News
06 March 2015
Shawbrook’s Stephen Johnson, Managing Director, Commercial Mortgages, shares his views on the property investment market in these exclusive videos for Property Investor News magazine.
In an in-depth interview, Stephen provides insight into current hot property topics.
Click on topic to view video:
An expert in property, Stephen also discusses Shawbrook’s own traditional, human approach to lending to experienced investors.
For further press information and interviews with Shawbrook spokespeople please contact:
Notes to editors:
About Shawbrook Bank:
- Shawbrook Bank is a specialist savings and lending bank which launched in October 2011. In March 2012 Shawbrook acquired Singers Asset Finance to extend its lending offer to SMEs. This was followed by the acquisition of Centric Commercial Finance in 2014
- For business customers, Shawbrook offers loans secured on property, asset finance and savings products
- For personal customers, Shawbrook offers a range of competitive savings products, secured loans and unsecured home improvement loans
- Shawbrook also offers a savings account for charities and trusts
- Shawbrook’s Commercial Mortgages team is the three-times winner of the Business Moneyfacts award for Best Service from a Commercial Mortgage Provider (2012, 2013, 2014), twice winner (2013, 2014) of the NACFB award for Best Innovative Lender, and twice winner (2013, 2014) of the Bridging & Commercial award for Commercial Lender of the Year
- Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) / Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Shawbrook is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Find out more at www.fca.org.uk or www.bankofengland.co.uk/pra
- Visit www.shawbrook.co.uk and follow us on Twitter @ShawbrookBank